NMT 4.76% 11.0¢ neometals ltd

Battery recycling division, page-4

1. 2,085 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 551
    Spot on with my understandings also @Loophole1 Each chemistry requires the right settings to extract the most from black mass. That's also why I think the Mercedes deal while seemingly is us giving them free time and equipment at our expense setting things up is so important. As they are at the beginnings of their journey I believe they will be trialing a number of different chemistries in their batteries to come to a conclusion what is best for them going forward on a few metrics financially / performance and also while adhering to the stringent ESG rules that will be coming to affect in Europe and other markets that Mercedes deliver to.

I'm very hopeful once this has been ironed out that NMT and Mercedes sign another deal which is more beneficial for us to upgrade the size of the plant..... or add many more.

To be clear this is the conclusions I'm coming too with possibly a bit of joining the dots and wishful thinking added in. This is not fact's that I have seen in any presentations or interviews.

Also in regards to the lack of announcements I believe the Stelco FID announcement is due this in the September quarter so that could be any day although highly likely to be the back end of September the way the world works.
    And correct me if I'm wrong but we may be due some news about ELI imminently as I believe the trails with Bondalti are due to be complete by now or at least underway?

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.005(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $68.50M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ $28.42K 267.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6000 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 215589 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
11.0¢
  Change
0.005 ( 2.33 %)
Open High Low Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ 89109
Last updated 15.59pm 02/05/2024 ?
NMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.