AVL 0.00% 1.4¢ australian vanadium limited

Back for my monthly check in. Sad to see a few of you have...

1. 1,843 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 490
    Back for my monthly check in. Sad to see a few of you have decided to move on. Can't blame anyone though as there have just been so many incredible opportunities elsewhere. COVID has turned out to be one hell of a market mover huh!! I actually had my cursor on the sell button yesterday figuring I'd get rid of my last few shares. Decided against it, but 1.3c is still 30% more than it's been. Tragic really, but we'll see.

I've got no idea what's been going on with AVL recently. I think it's got a future and believe the management team are good, but with specky stocks time just isn't your friend. How many years has it now been for others to come up with new idea's about how to store energy? Heck, they tested a flying car in Japan yesterday and I'm not even sure Tesla existed when I first invested in what was then YRR. In truth, it hasn't been the worst investment as the options issued when they raised capital were always helpful, and that spike to 7c was one hell of a run. However, it is probably time for some new blood on the register with folks willing to start the long journey from now.

It's no big secret that this company will live or die as a result of getting (or not getting) $400 million to build a plant. People have told me it is possible based on the strike line of vanadium AVL can continue to follow. Very unlike another company near by who's property looks like a slice of swiss cheese. I also spoke to someone recently who said the US are getting very interested in securing vanadium. Could the money come from over there now? Having had a few opportunities to talk to some pretty large players in this area (IMARC etc) let me just say that on MORE than one occasion the individual I spoke to almost spit out their coffee when the question came up of this "certain company" I spoke of before being able to raise $400 million. My point is that AVL has got a hill to climb no doubt, but when certain individuals come on here puffing their chests, just laugh. If they had been talking to people who knew the market in Melbourne last year they'd be a bit more subdued I assure you. Unfortunately for them, which I believe at least a couple in particular have heard before (by their arrogant posts) "size does matter". I'll be sure to be keeping my eye on one specific sell order (as it will have to be announced if successful) I think will appear if that company can claw a bit higher hahaha. Let's see if I'm right ;-)

Oh well, the markets just about to open. Good luck everyone and I'll see you in a few weeks, if not before.......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $120.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $15.59K 1.108M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 11287537 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 7835643 29
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.