ADO 4.76% 2.2¢ anteotech ltd

battery update this week?, page-52

1. 3,313 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2850

Just read the CV profile of the communications lady on LinkedIn (below)

Unless there is a gigantic scam going on (which I doubt) what we are NOT getting from her tells me
    THERE MUST BE A TOTAL BLACKOUT ON NEWS IN PLACE (otherwise her profile looks very foolish).
    I could go one step further and suggest it points to fear of insider trade fears about something very confidential.
    Or maybe I am just naive.
    I have held since the Bouris days.

About
    About

Investor relations and communications professional with 9 years’ experience in emerging renewable technologies and energy sector. I am passionate about technology, ideas and concepts that create a better social and environmental future. Skilled in internal and external stakeholder engagement and management across government and public sector. Experience in merger and acquisitions, due diligence reviews and capital raising programs.Investor relations and communications professional with 9 years’ experience in emerging renewable technologies and energy sector. I am passionate about technology, ideas and concepts that create a better social and environmental future. Skilled in internal and external stakeholder engagement and management across government and public sector. Experience in merger and acquisitions, due diligence reviews and capital raising programs.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $54.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $12.91K 587.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 371473 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 289608 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.