There's probably three types in my view. 1. Fossil/Murdoch etc...

1. 35,433 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    There's probably three types in my view.

1. Fossil/Murdoch etc funded liars. The type of people that would happily work for tobacco companies . Gutless, greedy grubs. You can see them cycle in and out like they're on some kind of roster. They will come in , post a few whoppers , get smashed and disappear for a while. Rinse and repeat . Usually the same old fake news repackaged.

2. The showbags. Just like the big mouth uncle at family get togethers. Every family has one . Attention seeking boof heads that really just have personal security issues and they mask that by mouthing off. Regular listeners to 2GB or watchers of SAD.

3. The stupid and the poorly informed . The ones that the two above absolutely take advantage of to further their own gains. Sadly they are too dumb to ' just have a think '.

l often wonder about the people that read these threads but never comment. People such as yourself , Sonic etc are great sources of real up to date information . l'm sure there are plenty of readers that benefit from the links and industry information provided.

The regular suspects remind me of the denial by Chemical Ali when lraq was being overrun by US forces . We all know what happened to him.

Remember when the RWNJ deniers said that evs were " rich man's toys " ?

l know of several elderly ladies with very limited incomes that are now buying BYDs. The kinds of people that once bought Toyota Corollas.

Remember when they said that renewables couldn't power a grid ? SA and California among many others have smashed that one .

Remember when they said China won't use renewables ? Spectacularly wrong again .

Remember when they said evs would be catching fire all over the place ? How's that worked out ?

Remember when they said ev batteries wouldn't last ?

Remember when they said we'd run out of Lithium ?

Poor old deniers. They really aren't that bright .

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.