''That's a bit rich coming from you - self exiled in France and...

1. 81,502 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    ''That's a bit rich coming from you - self exiled in France and doesn't miss an opportinuty to lob hand grenades on poor old terra australia on a daily basis.''

does it matter where I am --------------- I'm the bloke who was telling you about these 'hand grenades' that had the pin out and were going to go off in Oz ------ and they were unstoppable

I did that when I was in Australia - I did that when I was in Walkabout Creek, Vic, Qld and Tasmania -

the message is still the same

you've seen my messages about a housing crisis coming ---------------- how can one avert crises - if one doesn't grasp that one is hurtling towards one?

and here they are ---------------- way too late to stop the hit - it's hit

should I have not foretold it ---------- years back?

Do I get your respect for predicting on the money? no --------- I get told by you that I was throwing grenades

well - one has just gone off in the face of Oz with a full blown housing crisis

but - instead of looking at voices that HAVE predicted correctly in the past and maybe asking - what else do you see

all you do is to say that the person is throwing handgrenades

I suggest that people who do not look and check under the bonnet are WILFULLY destroying the country

displaying a spectacular lack of vision and an almost treasonous application of wilful ignorance

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.