SRT 0.00% 16.0¢ strata investment holdings plc

battle for rare earths begins ...article, page-10

1. 7,761 Posts.

The current map of RSL's leases in the NT is as follows:

Resource Star NT

I mentioned on another thread about the nearology of Crocodile Gold to RSL's leases. Croc Gold has a number of projects close to RSL's leases. The main ones being "Burnside" near RSL's Hayes Creek South lease and "Union Reefs" which is close to RSL's Edith River leases. Croc Gold did their first pour of gold in Dec 2009 at the Union Reefs Mill and commercial production was announced on 1 June 2010. The Union Reefs Mill is expected to process 2.4 million tonne per year and their main focus is on the 2 million oz Cosmo/Howley corridor and the Union Reefs/Pine Creek area located adjacent to their main Union Reefs processing plant.

So here's a picture of their Burnside project:

Croc Gold Burnside

and here's a picture of their Union Reefs Pine Creek project:

Photobucket

So far so good.

Now what if we merge those onto RSL's leases map. We then get the following:

Croc Gold & RSL Lease combined

Now because I did the graphics to incorporate the merging I got to choose who had what colours and because RSL's focus is on Uranium, Rare Earths and potentially Gold, I thought I'd give RSL Gold. RSL's leases are not at all shabby when you see it from that perspective.

Now if that doesn't convince you to hold onto RSL then I'm not sure what would.

Of course we are waiting on Machinga results, but it's not bad to reflect on what else RSL has up their sleeve... (or if you're from up north... in the pocket of their shorts).

You're right Macau size does matter, but it has to be kept in perspective. And from this perspective it's looking good imo.

Cheers,
    Tangrams

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.