AAM 7.69% 4.8¢ aumega metals ltd

battle royale between posters, page-11

1. 5,428 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    I think the remarks were about nistrams who acknowledges he has no AAM stock, operates on "gut" feelings and who appears to take some comfort in smelling rats.

Nistrams, your gut feelings are misleading you and that's OK as long as you don't try downramping with lies. You say "nothing's really changed over the past 12-18 months" when during this time the company has published a substantial resource and significant reserves as well as assembling an operational CIP plant.
    Your statement is a lie. Perhaps it is born of ignorant gut feelings but it is a lie nonetheless.

AAM has plenty of imperfections. You don't need to lie about the company if you have negative feelings. Just do some research for yourself. In the meantime shares are available at 30.5c or even 30c if you want to join the queue behind bandy and other perceptive buyers. AAM is moving into production. Sure there are a few trips and stumbles and there will be more but the company has the makings of a mid tier goldie with the price of an explorer.

Looks like value for me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.