BEZ 0.00% 9.9¢ besra gold inc.

I thought I'd propose a thread to post discussions about Geology...

1. 2,776 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 602
    I thought I'd propose a thread to post discussions about Geology related matters. The TA and fin side of things seems to be well covered! smile.png

#1 most exciting thing for me is the evidence of potential gold at depth, both as a result of the mineralization at the end of hole in previous drilling and the compelling e-mag imaging showing distinct targets in the deeps.
    If you combine this with alterations in the rock which appear to be consistent with an intrusive hydrothermal system, then you get a strong case for deeper drilling along strike with potential mineralization over 100's of meters.
    Bau has had around 3M oz already mined in various open pits in the area. All from surface to around 80m.
    There has been NO DRILLING into any deeper targets. NONE!
    This lack of drilling leaves the possibility of a major discovery well and truly on the table.
    The mineralized host rock appears to present differently across the tenement along strike from Pejiru to Jugan. It looks to be well altered and complex. This could be indicative of extensive feeder systems and conduits at depth.
    The company has aso commemted that there is evidence that this could be similar to the Carloin deposit in that most of the gold is found as micro particles.

"Geologically similar to the Carlin Trend in Nevada, the property has multiple deposits and an established (JORC/NI 43-101) gold resource. To date, it’s estimated that more than 3 million ounces of gold have been mined at Bau. Yet previous operations never exceeded 60 meters below the surface, and no exploration or mining has been done at depth. Airborne DIGHEM and magnetic data sets show multiple resistive and conductive anomalies below the surface, and suggest that comparisons between Bau Goldfield and the Carlin Trend in Nevada are justified."

An overview of the Fairway for reference.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5337/5337991-b69866d787827a80ffaad63310326234.jpg

Not far from JUGAN Hill is a recent anomaly. It appears to have a footprint which is as large or larger than JUGAN. It is the A12 anomaly. This area has a surface mineralized footprint and has never been drilled. This will be a focus in current/upcoming drilling It will be exciting to see if they hit here. This could potentially be another deposit along strike, as yet not identified.

"Lateral offset along a fault suggests that the larger A 12 geochemical anomaly may be a displaced strike extension of the Jugan Prospect. There has been no drilling of the A 12 anomaly and post-listing some reconnaissance drilling will be undertaken to investigate the mineralised potential of the A 12 anomaly."

"Anomaly 12 geochemical footprint is several times larger than that at Jugan and associated with surface siliceous outcrop suggesting greater potential for brecciation and enhanced mineralized endowment."

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5338/5338037-e54e1ec5ae7082eb774520bd85ceeb47.jpg

Looks like plenty of news to come. The Bau fairway represents an extensive, underexplored shallow and with huge potential at depth.
    Never a guarantee, buts looks very promising imo.
    DYOR etc.
    Regards,
    Oily

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BEZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.