NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

bauba platinum feedback, page-62

1. 1,002 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    Rajahindi ... I'll only post on this one occasion to you, as I don't believe in wasting any more of my time on you.

I honestly don't know why you bother posting on this stock ... You seem to be just a serial pest, whose only contributions are for making patently obvious statements about the unfortunate situation that Nkwe shareholders have found themselves in.

Whenever Nkwe goes through a rough patch ( which is far too often lately ), you seem to feel the need to post mocking one-liners in reply to the contributions of regular Nkwe supporters.

They are almost totally without any wit, thought, or compassion, and if you think they are cleverly amusing, then you are completely deluded ... In all these facets, you actually make Rod look like a Pulitzer Prize winner.

You must get some type of morbid pleasure out of feasting on the misfortune of others ... a pretty low type of person, in my opinion.

Say what you like in reply to this post ... I won't be bothering to correspond any further with you.

Wayne

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.