MKY mky resources ltd

GunghoThanks but one would expect that a Media Release put out...

1. 500 Posts.
    Gungho

Thanks but one would expect that a Media Release put out by Australian Academy of Science and/or Dr McLaren would be spot on - just goes to show even you scientist get it wrong.....what hope do we mere HC'ers have. Usually when a Media Release is wrongly quoted a correction is made and you would think the AAS would post that correction on their website

At the end of the day what I'm looking at the bigger picture - we have good grades of U and thorium. According to my research there are various studies being done in relation to this - Dr McLaren won the Australian Academy of Science's Dorothy Hill award for women in geoscience for her research into this area - did the AAS give out an award to someone who got it wrong?.

I don't even know if MKY is thinking down this track - it is only an assumption they will (please read original thread - "We all know AB has been leading the charge into these new areas of energy, thru APEC and Australian Energy....is this what he has planned for MKY?"

HC is a good forum for people to share research - it sometimes opens up areas we didn't think about ourselves. However it's up to each of us to do our own investigations and come up with our own conclusions

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MKY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.