MKY mky resources ltd

bauxite bauxite bauxite, page-23

1. 524 Posts.
    NLR,

Thank you for your kind remarks.

I am not a big contributor to HC or any other forum. I guess I'm mostly a lurker. The few times I have made a contribution has been when I've read something that is factually wrong (or slightly less worrying, is ambiguous). I have a strong aversion to seeing people being misled, either deliberately or inadvertently.

There's also another side to my lurker status. It keeps me out of trouble! On one or two occasions when I've made some comment (to correct a staement), I've been accused of being a down-ramper (presumably because my comments were a little negative on the Coy concerned).

Despite my reluctance, I've got to say that MKY is an interesting, if strange, company. It has had some high grade uranium hits (and I have reservations about the 'Wally' project), it might have some bauxite interests (based on tentative coy advice from many months ago) and it might have some coal interests based on a map and a lease application which is thought (by someone on HC) to be coal related.

Everyone hopes the bauxite deal will be clarified by an ann. this week and I hope that that is the case.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MKY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.