MKY mky resources ltd

GunghoI too dislike misleading posts, and since most of your...

1. 500 Posts.
    Gungho

I too dislike misleading posts, and since most of your post is directed to what I have said, I'll respond.

The item I posted from Dr Mclaren was factual - it came from the Australian Academy of Science webpage. It was a media release put out by the AAS. I posted the link and people can read if they want. I don't believe the AAS has posted a misleading media release - but if you are that concerned please take it up with them.

You have reservations about the 'Wally' project - that's OK, your pegrotative.

It might have some bauxite interests (based on tentative coy advice from many months ago).......... that's misleading. It DOES (not might) have interests in obtaining the bauxite tenements and that's backed up by the original ann, several updates and the recent ann dated 5/9 that indicated "We aim to have the commercial terms of the proposed transaction agreed on this date" (AEC AGM on the 17th September) That's current, not months ago, and its FACT

it might have some coal interests based on a map and a lease application which is thought (by someone on HC) to be coal related........I don't just think it's coal related......what else would you do with an EPC - it is an Exploration Permit for COAL, an EPM is for Minerals and I'm sure everyone dealing in resource stocks on HC would know that....so that is also not misleading. MKY may not necessarily dig up any coal (if it's there) they might go the coal-seam-gas route. To do that, you need to apply for an EPC first (that is also fact as I have done the research and can provide the link). I took the time to email MKY and ask about the EPC and they responded (I have shared that response with HC). Everyone can do the same

I'm one of the few posters here on MKY who do stick their neck out and share factual info gained (always with links direct to the source). Go back several months ago when I discovered the DELMINCO link - you probably would have said that was misleading too, but it is now fact. Some people just do more research than others and think outside the square.

So Gungho, why do you hold stock in MKY - I only ever hold stock in companies I have fully researched and am confident (as one can be) they will show a return

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MKY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.