MKY mky resources ltd

Ditto to what dollar said StAndrew. I have had the privledge of...

1. NLR
    558 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Ditto to what dollar said StAndrew. I have had the privledge of reading your research on a couple of other shares i was involved in (HRS/HGL if memeory serves me) I can say that i have always found your research to be some of the most factual and informative to be found on HC. Yourself and dollar are to be commended for the no B/S research that you guys have posted on MKY as opposed to a few of the other posters on here that do nothing and bag their own share! How do you expect to recover your holding or earn a profit by bagging your own shares?!?!?! Its like telling your other half that he/she is fat, ugly and stinky, then ask for a shag at the same time!! Come on guys everything ive read on this thread by standrew and dollarfast so far has been spot on, give them credit where credit is due and lets get behind the coy instead of bagging it like pre-schoolers, big news is around the corner but slagging it off is not going to get you back to your 4c!
    I now own 2,500,000 shares in MKY and i think its the smartest move i have made on the ASX this year! All i see ahead in this coy is BIG PROFIT!

Good luck all who hold!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MKY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.