MKY mky resources ltd

bauxite bauxite bauxite, page-30

1. 524 Posts.
    Hi Standrew,

I'm really impressed with the extent of your reading. And thank you for the links to those e-journals that have picked up the press release on Sandra McLaren's excellent presentation on geothermal energy potential, based on the distribution of naturally occuring radioactive elements such as uranium, thorium and potassium. It just goes to show that in this communication age, inaccurate or ambiguous information, once published, is likely to become very widespread eventually.

I rather think our interesting conversation is drifting off the topic a little. My original objective was to point out to you (& other HCers)that isotopically enriched uranium does not occur in nature. The press release for Sandra McLaren's presentation was at best, a little ambiguous in this regard. I'm sure Dr McLaren would agree that she was referring to a geochemical enrichment of uranium, not isotopic enrichement. The only explanation for the reported ambiguity then, seemed to me to be a journalistic slip.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MKY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.