MKY mky resources ltd

Tightjock,You have just shown why i cant respect one thing you...

1. NLR
    558 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Tightjock,
    You have just shown why i cant respect one thing you have said with a comment like "I personally have not gained one actual insight into MKY from the constant 'research' posted by our expert traders" And 'dont worry Ryana I find your posts a lot more relative to MKY than the rainbow chasers' and i sit here wondering why the two most negative posters are the ones that bought in at the highest price ??!!??

I have seen alot of research put in by other individuals here, They didnt need to post it but have done a huge favour to myself and im sure others. I didnt just go out and buy this stock on their research, rather using their info to confirm and complement my own.

Im sitting here holding at an average of 1.7c thanks to their efforts while you two are stuck at over 4c. I can see why you hold ryanas posts in so much regard. If i end up with a huge tax problem ill be reading your posts for advice!

And it wasnt dollar or standrew crapping on about enrichment of geothermal etc.. (not that i have the foggiest what that is anyway!) it was gungho who was "correcting" and when i asked for his expert opinion as a physisist nothing was put forward.

All im trying to say is im grateful for a good flow of info as opposed to none at all. Negative comments arent going to get this stock heading north. Anyway enough said i think on the issue, lets just hold for the AGM and the flow on of good news.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MKY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.