MKY mky resources ltd

BuddyBoy, RobSely, Camcot - welcome aboard, don't be shy and...

1. 500 Posts.
    BuddyBoy, RobSely, Camcot - welcome aboard, don't be shy and above all don't let a little flack from the diehard whingers put you off posting.

MKY is a little speckie, it is a gamble, the markets are all over the place, but it's got a very good chance of hitting double digits in the not too distant, IMO, even in these unstable times. We've all done our homework we know the risks and we can only guess at the rewards.

AEC and it's leaders (also MKY's leaders) have developed AEC into a multi-billion$ company. APEC, another AB private coy, was sold for a multi-billion$ price tag not too long ago. MKY has the benefit of having that kind of lateral, big picture, thinking for next to nothing (last time I looked AB was drawing something like $35k pa).

I recently read that AB was thinking about listing AEC on the stock exchange. With a current US$30billion worth of orders on its books what would one guess it would open at??Certainly not 1.7cents.

We are fortunate to get on board MKY at a bargain basement price - the only way from here is up. The question is how much, and that will depend on upcoming announcement/s. The market will still want to get on board "a good deal", even in this current climate.

The MKYresources webpage came on-line today. IMO, it means news will come very soon and all will be revealed on the site (all the data that currently is still market sensitive)I've seen this happen with a number of previous coys I've invested in.

Waiting is always frustrating - its the most expressed sentiment on HC!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MKY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.