VAN 0.00% 4.7¢ vango mining limited

Hi PublunchmanWhat an interesting and exciting read that MD's...

1. 100 Posts.
    Hi Publunchman

What an interesting and exciting read that MD's address is.
    It has really increased my confidence that ORD can get back to the share prices it was a couple of years ago, in the not too distant future.

I particularly like the following parts:

Everything we do will be in the best interest of all shareholders.

In Laos, SARCO our joint venture (JV) with NFC has been finalizing the establishment of agreements with local Lao partners setting commercial terms for mining in future. We intend to build a minimum 600,000 ton per annum alumina refinery in Laos. Once the investment decision is
    made and implemented, it will be generate long term revenue for ORD. We can expand the capacity in stages to 1,800,000 ton per annum. This remains a high priority for ORD.

In Copper Flats, we are continuing to explore for large deposits of copper. We believe Copper Flats has the potential to be a sizable new copper hub which will attract large partners from around the world. We want to explore and develop Copper Flats as soon as possible.

We will increase our efforts in searching for new and later stage projects. We will focus on gold, base metals, coal and iron ore projects. We will also look overseas for good projects. We will more actively search for new opportunities for ORD now that we have secured CNMIM’s support. This agreement is a significant boost to ORD’s turnaround strategy because CNMIM has effectively declared to the market that it is supporting the management team and our strategy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VAN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.