UKD united kimberley diamonds nl

bauxite potential for up to 500mt on tenements

1. 1,134 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 111
    Iron ore looks good.

Bauxite looks good. They should have up to 500mt on their tenements. They have done enough drilling to come out with a resource statement straight up.

However, the whole area over the Mitchell Plateau and surrounds has a 3 to 9m layer of Bauxite at grades of 40 to 45% with low contaminants. Everyone has known about it - it's been there for years and the Government has been promoting it for years trying to get someone to do some thing. Not all of it has been drilled out. Rio Tinto and partners have rights over approx 2bt on the Plateau, but have sat on it for over 30 years and done nothing. BHP just lodged an application recently over about 1bt. It's been granted too i think.

With the Gas developments offshore/onshore - a ready energy source is now available to support a refinery, which the Govt has been pushing for years. This region could explode. There is a lot of bauxite there, so I am not sure whether UKD's will excite the market - particularly as it is inland. They will get good numbers though, so the shares will probably jump on those. But not a lot of juniors have announced bauxite drilling results so it's uncharted territory.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UKD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.