VAN 0.00% 4.7¢ vango mining limited

bauxite smelter energy supply, page-62

1. 377 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 41
    I believe any significant SP moves will be after announcements - that is the history of the new ord management. There is no doubt in my mind that the Laos play may have the biggest impact but has all the normal boxes to tick off over the next few years. So if we dig out the crystal ball and look at other spec company transitions to miner...

If there is a bauxite Resource upgrade - SP + 5 cents
    If BFS is positive and gets approval to proceed - SP + 10 cents
    If finance is obtained and locked in - SP + 5 cents
    If IPO specific details announced - SP + 5 cents
    If successful IPO - SP + 5 cents

That all adds up to a potential SP + 30 cents which could occur over the next 12 months.

Then in the following period through construction to production (up to 2 years)the SP will bounce around and even fall but then gradually increase closer to production commencing.

What the SP might be 3 years from today is subject to many global issues but ultimately the prevailing price of aluminium as well as the cost of production (read power) will determine the SP determined by the market.

The range of SP estimates I have seen on HC forum range from 50 cents to $1 (based on current share number circa 470M)

So i'd offer the following suggestions to newbies:-

1)DYOR in order to understand and believe in the fundamentals. This includes understanding the ORD network connections (particularly Chinese Government)

2)acquire a bucket load of patience if you wish to reap the full potential benefits that ORD may offer.

I'm really only interested in the SP of ORD in 2 to 3 years time but I know that there are four mandatory major boxes to tick off along the way or the ORD train will not arrive at the success station that the long term shareholders are hoping for.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VAN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.