VAN 0.00% 4.7¢ vango mining limited

bauxite sold u$ 50--60/t, page-16

1. 1,573 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 190
    footycards what do you mean no research to back up price targets?

Yes it was me that posted today a short term target of 50c based on recent news.

We have had post after post crunching numbers and looking at market cap scenarios. Many have meticulously spent long hours crunching the numbers on this latest announcement and i personally appreciate and do thank all for their efforts.

To highlight or substantiate my clam i defer to this post that sums up my thoughts in one shot!

And I totally agree with Londoners post detailed below.
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    Rather than talk sp in cents or $'s you need to equate first to what sort of market cap ORD should have...for me based on what is now known with it about to become second largest bauxite/alumina player behind alumina ltd means at this stage of development a market cap of ~$200m is more than reasonable....and for interest sake a share price of 50 cents equates to market cap of $235m....

Expect once get to IPO stage the market cap will be in excess of $500m.....or again a $1 sp equates to a market cap of $570m

So feel free to sell tommorrow on the open as with what they released today their will be those who have cruched the numbers and done the analysis to eagerly take up your shares...and you will make a nice profit...but personally I have been with this stock for a while and done my homework so not about to rush to sell tommorrow....

------------------------------------------------------------

Once again many thanks to all on here that have contributed outstanding research and info.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VAN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.