VTI 3.70% 13.0¢ visioneering technologies inc.

Nice to hear from you, Capricor. I am in a very similar position...

1. 71 Posts.
    Nice to hear from you, Capricor. I am in a very similar position to you and watch & read far more than I post. I seem to recall years ago asking the prof the same question re nuclear waste. He said something along the lines that Bauxsol can definitely be used in binding the contaminated material, but this does not reduce the radioactivity. So it is of limited use only in this area.

After the current PennDOT phase, in which the technology at last gains the crediblity it needs, I would love to see some much more aggressive marketing off the back of that success. There are huge opportunities in Canada, for instance, with a government more sympathetic to environmental remediation than the current USA administration. Look up Brittania Mine in BC, for instance, where they have had to build a special road to dispose of contaminated lime sludge some 1600 metres above the mine! Or Berkeley Pit in the USA, where contaminated water is rising a foot every month because they cannot remediate it in situ, and then release it as this technology will allow. Lime is not a viable solution, but Bauxsol is!

Regarding the greedy VTI Directors, we shareholders are now aware of their game, and I am sure they will not be able to fool us again. The astounding amounts they ripped out of the company did not only take some of our money, but badly affected future share prices by destroying confidence in the companies' leadership. And their raid was only possible due to the majority of shares migrating to London, where Brits had bought in at depressed share prices, so had a far lower entry cost than the Australians. A tragedy for sure.

Cheers

Nowings

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VTI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
-0.005(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $7.154M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 13.5¢ 13.0¢ $327 2.517K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 9016 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 7883 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.01pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VTI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.