AEV 0.00% 0.4¢ avenira limited

I think this is the link zmans is referring...

1. 1,200 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    I think this is the link zmans is referring to:

http://m.economictimes.com/news/news-by-industry/indl-goods-/-svs/metals-mining/actions-not-miracles-bring-about-big-change-nmdcs-rana-som/articleshow/10699142.cms

And this would be the quote by Rana Som that seems to support the assumption that LCY will be the vehicle:

"Legacy is set to become NMDC's Australian arm. We have plans to buy Wonarah and get a sizeable stake in a $1.2-billion phosphate project that is being developed," Som said, adding that NMDC will also get a share of the prospects of Mount Bevan, a large iron ore property in Western Australia where the two companies will invest nearly $1.3 billion.

Firstly, I wouldn't take a quote in any article to be definitive. And the way it is worded still leaves room open for interpretation. Although I must say it does add a bit more support to the LCY/NMDC company being the JV partner for Wonarah.

Either way, it still means that the weight of NMDC will be joining MAK to develop Wonarah, which is sounding more like a reality all the time. But it would be a very big coup for LCY to be part of that JV.

And, very good analysis of Sandpiper Ouisia, agree wholeheartedly with what you say.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.396M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $37.30K 9.294M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 7037099 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 1677255 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.