Why is it so wrong to be a proud white Australian?There are...

1. 220 Posts.
    Why is it so wrong to be a proud white Australian?

There are Aboriginals, Torres Strait Islanders, Kiwi Australians,Lebanese Australians, Asian Australians, Arab Australians and kinds of people people from all over the place.

And then there are just Australians. White Australians, ordinary Australians, who love their country. Australians who don't really care about the skin colour of others.

I ofeten here calls of
    'Australian Dog', 'White boy', 'Cracker', 'Honky', 'Whitey',etc, etc.
    And that's OK. But when I say, anything along the same lines (I wouldn't dare give any examples here out of fear of being banned for life) thats not ok.

There is Invasion Day, Yom Hashoah and Ma'uled Al-Nabi.

But is there a 'White Pride' Day, and how would that be accepted if there was?

There are many indigenous organisations that are only open to Aboriginals. Are there any organisations that are restricted to whites only?

Australia has a flag that represents everybody. Aboriginals have a flag that represents only them,and thats ok. What if white Australians dared to have a flag that only represented white Australians and white athletes who won an Olympic event ran around draped in such a flag, would that be ok?

Australians are proud to be black, brown, yellow and orange, and not afraid to announce it. What happens when we announce our white pride?

Time we all moved on, its not where you came from but where you're going that really matters. In Australia people can build a good life for themselves no matter what colour or race they are, its up to the individual to take advantage of the wonderful opportunaties this great country of ours provides.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.