CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

quote from xxxwww'i dont have time to give you lots of...

1. 143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    quote from xxxwww
    'i dont have time to give you lots of examples...i understand roseby has a fair bit as one example and although not as coarse as LM ...recovery is reduced i recall from their releases, and sulphides are much better generally'
    Yes I will give you that roseby has native copper but probably because its in the same area as CDU so it is part of the same geological feature maybe. Otherwise in a world sense native copper is very unusual these days. If the old timers did miss it at Rocklands then yahoo because some of those old copper mines produced very high grade copper and quite large nuggets of pure copper.By the way AOH (roseby owner) has managed an 80% recovery from the native as methods for treating native copper get better.CDU is also developing its strategy to recover even larger % of the NC along with the sulphides.
    Again, my knowledge comes from reading not geology experience and so sorry Jumpstart i will state again 'convince me, I'm open minded '( not convinced yet though)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.