1. 5,948 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 371
    Well zz,

I think you are totally wrong.

wrong about 173 M needed,
    wrong about $2.49 sp
    wrong about accumulation

thats three strikes

Just plain wrong. If you start with a premise of proving a point by being selective with assumptions...guess what

you are wrong,

two wrongs don't make a right and never did
    four wrongs definately do not.

You are wrong about the point of your posts. People understand the point of your posts very well.

You are wrong about "simply pointing out". NEVER have you simply pointed out anything, just droned on and on and on about it. So, wrong about self analysis as well.

you can post away, nobody is listening anymore, because you are wrong and any points raised along the way all have had a hollow ring, because they are wrong

You are wrong now and will be wrong in the future. At that point you won't be hanging around baiting and spamming and trolling. I may be wrong about this but I doubt it.

Only thing you have had a point on is that it would be nice to see the DFS, other than that your other analysis is plain wrong.

M&G have accumulated, bought big time at the bottom, they must have been watching looking for a copper share to buy, and grabbed them lickety split. So you are wrong to say people weren't/aren't watching or accumulating. You are wrong about there being no accumulation, of course there is just not at reportable levels and spread around waiting in nominee accounts for a rainy day. You are wrong if you don't believe a tiger is watching you, you would never know until its too late and thats not a good time to be wrong, again.

You are wrong. Hard to accept, but there it is.

Myth busted? haha..Wrong. you are no Adam Savage or Jamie Hyneman.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.