UCL 0.00% 30.0¢ ucl resources limited

seals,He attempted to open up a dialogue with a new outlook as...

1. 3,125 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 145
    seals,
    He attempted to open up a dialogue with a new outlook as he is now in control of MAK and was not in agreement himself in what had occured prior to his appointment.
    He wanted to work with UCL as a true joint venture partner as he believes that Sandpiper has the potential to be a good project but obviously with some problems still to be overcome.
    He only copped abuse from Jordinson and could not even open a rational discussion with him.
    Cliff has a very good track record and after a very long discussion with him i now have an excellent understanding in how he hopes to achieve success with the Wonarah project. It certainly differs from the approach that Andrew Drummond was taking.
    There are certainly some difficulties ahead for the joint venture partners in the Sandpiper project and he explained to me what he thought those issues were.
    As stated before, i have been a very long term holder of UCL initially because of the zinc project, but after my concerns were not even acknowledged by Jordinson i have now sold out.
    The Sandpiper in my opinion still has some very significant issues to resolve that Jordinson has not made his shareholders aware of and that is enough for me to decide to move on.
    Yes MAK started the fight but IMO no one wins a war and Jordinson would serve his shareholders better if he got his mind back on the job of solving the issues at Sandpiper.
    Cheers,
    dapper

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UCL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.