PSA 0.00% 2.1¢ petsec energy limited

Could not agree more Rubs. I know we are meant to make...

1. 2,408 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 177
    Could not agree more Rubs. I know we are meant to make conciliatory noises about the evil of war and say the right tut tuts but at some stage one has to get real and do what is necessary. The Houthi are detestable. They have no dignity and can not be trusted as they have proven time after time, particularly when it comes to peace negotiations. Their record of child soldiers, child/women shields, confinement and/or death for those who protest their ways, setting up military bases within suburban zones, kangaroo courts, etc etc puts them on a par with the worst of terror organisations.

But that is the trouble, they have burnt all their bridges bar Iran. Should they loose as looks likely, the leadership will all face war crimes court in the event they survive. In the meantime they will do whatever they think necessary to carve out their niche from survival mode including manipulating the UN.

The great UN is a gummy shark that plays into Houthi hands every time. As was said at the time of Hitler, "Evil happens when good men sit back and do nothing" The UN is that good man.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PSA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.