PSA 0.00% 2.1¢ petsec energy limited

BBC Yemen Update, page-754

1. 1,220 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 112

Tshirt, thanks for this.  Peter, I don't trust aljazeera much, so went looking elsewhere.  This a translation from arabic which headlines the 5th batch of export from Shabwah..  I'm actually referring to the pipeline about to be built into Sector (Block) 4 from Block 5 so IMO should explain what is been talked about. 

Yemen Breaking News

Preparations for the export of the fifth batch of Shabwa oil

cd1667744c.jpg

Preparations for the export of the fifth batch of Shabwa oil

The Yemeni Oil Investments Company is preparing to export the fifth batch of oil extracted from the fields of Shabwa governorate in the coming days, while the company is preparing to start laying a pipeline for the transfer of oil from Sector Five to the central pumping station in the sector with a length of 82 km.

This was revealed by the Executive Director of the Company, Dr. Abdullah Omeir, during a meeting with the Governor of Shabwa Mohammed bin Adyou on Friday, who stressed the importance of continuing the oil production operations in the governorate and exporting it in securing a tributary of foreign currency reserves to the State Treasury. This stage is difficult.

The Governor discussed with the Executive Director of the company a number of issues related to the level of its work in the governorate and its responsibilities in the community and its role in local development and its cooperation in opening programs for practical applications for students of the College of Oil in the investment sectors in the province.  Though 'Never a mention of PSA!!'

The governor also praised the company's success in rehabilitating and developing its infrastructure system in the sector and its success in continuing the pumping of oil extracted from Aqla sector (...This is OMV's sector) through its transmission line to the port of Nishma on the Arabian Sea with a length of 204 kilometers. And encourage other investment companies to return.  Maybe PSA?

In turn, the Executive Director of the company, Dr. Abdullah Omair, said that the Ministry of Oil will directly supervise the project to extend the pipeline from the oil sector five (I would suggest, same as Block 5) to the central pumping station sector four, expected to increase the company's exports of oil to more than seventy thousand barrels per day, Expansion of strategic storage tanks in the export port of Alshima (Bir Ali) from 500 thousand barrels to one million barrels, while continuing the development of the control system and the pumping of oil through the pipeline to the port.

I have read the news that was brought from the preparations for the export of the fifth batch of oil Shabwa in our siteYemen News The news has been published from the site of YemenTok and is responsible for the health of the news or not on their own and you can see the source of the original news from the link below Yemen Tok

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PSA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.