PSA 0.00% 2.1¢ petsec energy limited

MN, these attacks have started only in recent weeks and may have...

1. 1,220 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 112
    MN, these attacks have started only in recent weeks and may have something to do with some staging in Ataq (Capital of Shabwah) in same time. Ataq has been at boiling point with fighting attacks between the legitimate 21 Brigade and the UAE backed Shabwah Elite forces. It seems to be over Oil and Gas facilities and whilst I'm not hearing who did the explosions, the finger is pointed at Ali Mohsen's 21 Brigade (better known as reform brothers due to their Moslem brotherhood credentials). The public turned out in force for an organised display of support for the Elite southern forces last Monday and I believe they will eventually have control of Shabwah. It is therefore most unsettling for Shabwah's Moslem brotherhood Governor Ben Ohiou to be under the gun (so to speak).

As a note the Elite forces have succeeded in removing most if not all, Al Qaeda and ISIS remnants over the last few years and these attacks on oil and gas are not generally the MO of those terrorist groups. Lastly you have to note where all the fighting is occurring in Yemen - that's right, NOT in Shabwah - so why does the Vice Pres Ali Mohsen's army need to be there when the Elite have done most of the cleansing?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PSA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.