PSA 0.00% 2.1¢ petsec energy limited

Tshirt, I read twitter feeds. Don't look much at what Journo's...

1. 1,220 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 112

Tshirt, I read twitter feeds. Don't look much at what Journo's write - can't tell whose side they are on.

My view is the houthi are just playing defensive and are no longer decisive to Petsec's success!. They hide in the mountains controlling all movement like a terrorist organisation. It was up to the Legitimate Govt, lead by President Hadi, with the Coalition forces to clear the Houthis from power. But in 4 years, Sanaa and up to the Northern border is not threatened, there is little achievement. Enough said.

I know what I was writing 4 years ago. So what has happened since? Well I think the war has been on hold whilst war profits have been gained. Yes fighting still occurs but only by soldiers whose heart is clearly in it. Some others are making a lot of money. Two who come to mind are President Hadi's son Jamal? and the businessman Aleesa: both have fingers in OIL in Yemen There are many many more. And whilst the war goes on, military controls are paramount and favours those in power whether Houthi or Legitimate authorities.

But the tweeter feeds talk instead about guests in hotels which alludes to the Presidents' use of guest status in the Kingdom of Saud (KSA) and how comfortable he is. Next he invited, as Vice President, Ali Mohsen Al Akbar who is much stated as Moslem Brotherhood. His party is called the Islah or Reform Party and is essentially Moslem Brotherhood. But hang on, the Moslem Brotherhood is considered a terrorist organisation by KSA and Egypt, so why is the VP Ali Mohsen deciding the war effort? Well War Profits! Specifically, with an effort to keep control of the oil industry!! I am not able to verify any of this but unanswered questions in the media seem to suggest obvious themes that tweeter posters know.

The Houthi very early on, were stopped by the Southerners from taking Aden and this success has developed further in a wish for a separate state (as before when there was North and South Yemen countries). We see the STC (Soutern Transitional Council, sometimes translated as NTC) catapult themselves onto the world stage by strengthing the (previous) South Yemen land from attacks by the Houthi. This was achieved with strong support from the UAE in developing Elite Forces in Shabwah and other South areas. Houthi, terrorists and anyone else who might be breaking laws have been cleared. But VP Ali Mohsen recently sent an army to control the Shabwah area with oil and gas pipelines that are in use (Hang on they were already protected by the UAE supported troops). This army and the UAE's Shabwah Elites clashed in the last month in the Shabwah capital, Ataq. Ataq is the base of the Governor of Shabwah and he is considered Moslem Brotherhood having recently taken over the role in the past year. But hey, many replacement Governors by President Hadi over the war years are considered to be Moslem Brotherhood. But what happened next?

I wrote above, the following referencing this Shabwah Governor:

“To calm the streets of Ataq certain Sheikhs and other prominent persons including the military from both sides formed The Shabwah Mediation Committee. They did arrive at a settlement but then the Reform Party stepped in (under the guise of the "legitimacy" of the Moslem Brotherhood)

What follows is just a tweet by someone of the South.... but makes my point if true:
    "The Shabwah Mediation Committee, represented by the Shabaniyah elite, the southern resistance and the legitimacy of the Brotherhood, declares the failure of the settlement and holds the governor responsible.The reform seeks to detonate the situation in Ataq, the capital of Shibuya, after his military presence was confined to two streets in Ataq and Baidoa. Patiently dealing with this dreaded party disaster will be solved on Shabwah."

S
    o ultimately how is PSA going to achieve its objectives in Yemen. Well the current plan involves initiating agreements to run a pipeline to Block 4 from our S1 and tie this into changing our Development plan. If war profits were not an issue, this is great thinking. If the President’s office and the Governor of Shabwah cannot remove the Moslem Brotherhood then all bets off.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PSA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.