PSA 0.00% 2.1¢ petsec energy limited

BBC Yemen Update, page-795

1. 1,220 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 112
    Fike, PSA problems are not so much the war. I mentioned possible difficulties recently...

This NYT reporter is not respected by me for what he just wrote. As I stated above, his contextual view of the UAE misses how the war has and is being fought. It appears that he has just summarised all NYT's previous media reports. They have an United Nations focus which the Houthi leadership are willing to play. This was parlayed into a beat up of coalition forces in the first years by the UN. It is repeat, repeat, repeat.

The question the world media are ignoring of what is the Yemen Government (the Legitimacy) doing to conclude the war is a travesty. Clearly President Hadi war effort (staged in the north of the country - out of Marib - and not the south) has not been successful. His war is run by the Vice President Ali Mohsen and his Defense Minister. President Hadi invited the coalition as support to return the country back to his Government's control. These men are the leadership and clearly the media do not like to go into that detail. Why?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PSA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.