PSA 0.00% 2.1¢ petsec energy limited

Lots of comment (Tweeter) of how the legitimate Yemen government...

1. 1,220 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 112
    Lots of comment (Tweeter) of how the legitimate Yemen government makes war profits. One simple deception is that Saudi are paying for the war effort and are told the numbers of Yemen troops on the ground. Clearly the legitimate Yemen government can't keep their troops on the ground or are lying about their local war resources.

Try these - if they are true.... you'll see my point of view about this war.

If you type
    https://twitter.com/RIYADH_MUTAHHIR and add "/status/1149504969118064640" to it (I needed to write the full address this way as it fails otherwise) you'll see the arabic video within the tweet.

@RIYADH_MUTAHHIR Jul 12 قنبلة رئيس دائرة القضاء العسكري بمحافظه#مارب اخوة قيادي بالحشد الشعبي ب #العراق !٢ _ اللواء الاول مدفعيه عدد جنودة على الورق٣٥٠٠ وبالواقع ١ واحد وجميع مخصصات اللواء تذهب لة اشك ان عاصمه الحوثي صنعاءراجعو انفسكم يمكن مارب ومستشاريةبالفنادق !#فساد_الجيش_الوطني

Translated from Arabic by Microsoft
    Bomb
    Head of the Military Justice Department of his province#مارب Brothers of a leader of the Popular Mobilization B! #العراق2 - 1st Brigade Artillery Number of Soldiers on Paper3500 and in fact 1 one and all the general's allowance goes to him I doubt that the capital of The Houthi Sana'aCheck yourselves maybe Marb And counseling.In hotels!

Translated from Arabic by Google
    Bomb
    Chief of the military justice in the province of # Marb brothers leader in the popular crowd B # Iraq! 2 _ the first brigade artillery number of soldiers on paper 3500 and in fact one and all the allocations of the brigade go to I doubt that his capital Houthi Sanaa see yourself can Marb and consultant hotels! The corruption of the national army

Or This

جبهه قانيه المسجلين على الورق قرابة ٥٠٠٠والمتواجدين على الارض ٦٥ شخص المنطقه العسكريه الخامسه بقيادةهاشم الاحمر المسجلين ١٥٠٠٠ الفوالمتواجدين فعلياء ١٥٠٠ حراسه تبع القيادةبمعنى اخر المتواجدين بالجبهات ١٥٠ شخصوقال لك حذلنا ..

The forehead of the paper is about 5000And those on the ground are 65 people Military Area 5 led byHashim al-Ahmar registered 15,000 thousandAnd those who are actually 1500 guards of the leadershipIn other words those on the fronts 150 peopleAnd he told you #التحالف_العربي we'd do it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PSA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.