PSA 0.00% 2.1¢ petsec energy limited

Fishywoo, as the Q is asked, you really need to ask PSA. If you...

1. 1,220 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 112
    Fishywoo, as the Q is asked, you really need to ask PSA. If you want a view that describes what is happening in Yemen I can offer only the twitter-verse version and those Arabic newspaper references in those twitters' posts. Is what I post believable? Most maps suggest where the Houthi are and have been, so it isn't the worst starting point.

What is important for sh, is how the war is progressing. That way they will say if the legitimacy wins against the Houthi then the Marib pipeline will be opened and PSA wil get its production to Ras Isa. That the armies of the south are succeeding in the South and the East (both have oil) and those of the north (legitimacy armies under President Hadi and V President Ali Mohsen) have failed to go anywhere in 4 years tells a story in itself.

I am reading that the South (lead by the STC) will eject itself from this war though their is no help as to when that might be. Logic suggest that then the Oil will flow too. I am reading that the STC are mindful of the reaction of the North being wary of the previous occasions when there were two states. Specifically assassinations of senior Southern leaders has been noted. Will it be messy to unmerge? Very much so.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PSA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.