ADO 9.09% 2.0¢ anteotech ltd

Hi Fudgy, Based on your first statement (above) where you rate...

1. 441 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    Hi Fudgy,

Based on your first statement (above) where you rate yourself and your investment style, that to me would have to confirm that you sold earlier in the week (or last week) when all of your potential negative posts started coming into play. If that is the case well done. You could now buy cheaper or (wait for it...) take the big risk and hope it gets cheaper.

If that isn't what you have done then I think you have proven your (self) assessment above incorrect.

What really gets me about the posts this week is that there are a few posters on the thread, who on the day of the AGM (and knowing that there are other holders in attendance who will post their findings from the event) chose to make continual statements that are factually incorrect.

If you are such a big risk taker fudge why don't you enter the charity donation? If BBI do sign with ADO you donate $1,000 to charity. That way if you still do actually hold and BBI sign, even if you do have to donate $1,000 you are still a winner....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
-0.002(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $49.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.0¢ $271.2K 12.28M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 7189584 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 464070 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.