RHK 7.50% 86.0¢ red hawk mining limited

Despite FMS board talking down the potential of FMS, and...

1. 1,001 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 961
    Despite FMS board talking down the potential of FMS, and continuing to insist no relationship or agreement, implied or otherwise it appears that BBI Group are continuing to build their management team and it is now bigger than ever!

http://www.bbig.com.au/index.php/ownership/team

So BBIG have now appointed the following additions:
    Vice President of Mining - Chris Colbourne

CFO/ Company Secretary - Shane Hartwig

Additional VP of Project Development - Julian Mizera
    (note: Former VP of PD/ Engineering Peter Jones is now employed directly by Todd Minerals)

Vice President of Legal & Commercial - Victoria Strong

Vice President of Planning & Administration - Einar Vikingur

Most surprising is that they have appointed a Vice President of Mining!

Now, I am not Einstein but that suggests to me that BBi Group intend to be mining something soon into the future....
    Given BBI Group are only building a Port and Rail infrastructure project ... exactly what or whose ore could they be planning to mine??

Any way you look at it, the full complement management team and their subordinates constitutes a hefty cost each month that Todd/ BBIG are incurring.

There is simply no way this BBI Group Project is proceeding without FMS iron ore and they haven’t slowed one bit in their pursuit of the Port & Rail project as the management appointments illustrate.

Hang in there FMS United minority holders. In my opinion, it is only a short matter of time before an Agreement/ a Takeover offer or some other kind of arrangement is forthcoming.....

FMS really is the core…..

Spek

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
86.0¢
Change
0.060(7.50%)
Mkt cap ! $171.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
82.5¢ 86.0¢ 82.0¢ $18.16K 21.55K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 60 82.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
87.0¢ 12981 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.09pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.