RHK 0.00% 78.0¢ red hawk mining limited

BBIG speaking – FMS silent

1. 98 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 133
    We have already read about the “Balla Balla Infrastructure Group’s proposed Flinders Mine” in an online article about “Asbestos delays Karratha-Tom Price road seal” on Friday, 28 September 2018 by journalist Tom Zaunmayr. In that article reference is made to “Balla Balla Infrastructure Group’s proposed Flinders Mine”.

In yesterday’s Pilbara News 3/10/20, the same statement of “Balla Balla Infrastructure Group’s proposed Flinders Mine” is repeated.

ALSO in that article, the City of Karratha Mayor Peter Long is quoted as saying “While it is disappointing there has already been delays in delivering this long overdue project for the region, we are hopeful the State Government will do everything in its capacity to ensure these delays are minimised and will not impact BBI Group’s workforce planning”.

ADDITIONALLY in that article is the statement,
    Current plans have an aerodrome going into the Flinders mine site for a fly-in, fly-out workforce, but in the past, BBIG executives have stated if the road is sealed in time, operational jobs could be based in Karratha and Tom Price on a DIDO roster.

So we have the situation where the City of Karratha Mayor and BBIG executives make statements about a proposed mine owned 100% by FMS with OUR BOARD remaining SILENT.

My concerns if this is true are :
    • BBIG is continuing to act as FMS’s spokesperson
    • Why FMS board has no role in publicising this major decision of having an aerodrome for Flinders mine site for a fly in fly out option?
    • How could they make this decision without FID, Funding and transport solution?
    • Or is it a done deal and only the minority shareholders are excluded from all these info?
    • This asbestos issue is not a new thing. Main roads knew it for a long time. So is this news a deliberate attempt to shut up the local government and Pilbara people to move to the cheaper option of fly in fly out. Since it is an asbestos issue, no one will complain.

I really hope FMS board will at least do an announcement when the first flight lands in the aerodrome

GLTA & DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
78.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $155.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10058 80.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
85.0¢ 20000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.11am 08/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.