RHK 0.63% 80.5¢ red hawk mining limited

BBJV, page-44

1. 168 Posts.
    Trav you should have come to Adelaide last week and listen how Bob again told everyone how he took his wife to London (same as last year, don't know if he was big noting himself or what), and at question time someone asked where he gets his hair cut.....all good humour of course and everyone would have had a good belly laugh but not with sp half it was last year and money running out. They never gave an outline what happens after next June when BFS is due (money won't last till then), some questions were asked but you could tell they didn't elaborate on anything and were just in hurry up mode to get AGM wrapped up, any more questions we were told we could have a word after meeting outside (but I didn't get a chance) because they pulled the same BS as last year and other years when they one get of the highly paid goons to say "Chairman requests a meeting back inside" and they all shuffle off back into where AGM was held and the 20 to 25 shareholders who bothered to turn up (and some travelled from interstate) basically have to piss off after the board get remuneration rubber stamped and another year on the gravy train so yeah I know where you are coming from. NXS was a disgrace and the so called philanthropist who put the final boot in is some unit....I hope Todd, Curtis and co are different and our board are genuine. FMS came very close to running out of money before last cr, I just hope they have the finger on the pulse, it looks like the alliance agreement can run till Dec 2015, they can make a call next June which they probably will but I hope it's in the interests of shareholders and not themselves and we are sold up the river.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
80.5¢
Change
0.005(0.63%)
Mkt cap ! $160.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
80.5¢ 80.5¢ 80.5¢ $1.24K 1.54K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2531 79.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
89.0¢ 2368 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.02am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.