BNB babcock & brown limited

bbsn action group news story, page-7

1. 17,290 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 196
    Im Certain of one thing, and thats that the banks are after all holders money that they have invested and want to capitalise on this over time .You think that just wiping close to seven hundered million dollars of debt wouldnt improve bnb balance sheet plus what has been lost through the shareholders in there holdings. Now im pretty sure they cannot get this off there books until they do something with the debt noteholders have hanging over them so therefore there chances of creaming it are reduced somewhat .Call it what ever you like but its in my mind its there first option to take on note holders and try and rob them .I dont think it can be written down like assets can be and will hang there for all to see till they can get it off there books within the laws.And there is going to be one hell of a fight for that privlige .The further they sink the more chances bnb shareholders have something to claim if they get together a case against the company some how.I was reading about this with sons of gwalia and im not real flash with the jargon but you can get up and fight and maybe get yourself on the same level .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BNB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.