SP500 0.58% 2,958.8 standard & poor's 500

The testing - total v positives is a massive canary in the mine....

1. 1,719 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 139
    The testing - total v positives is a massive canary in the mine. 1:4 / 1:5 depending on the day are positive - and 6000 people per million tested. In Australia 1:53 positives - across 13,000 per million tested.

Unfortunately (but tellingly) the death rate is accelerating faster than the cases - indicating higher morality? (maybe - health system and general health much poorer for most Americans with multiple co-morbidities) or case numbers are much higher than detected - probably both imo.

3 weeks ago was the point for me that the US was in serious trouble - most of the cases you heard of were ex-US travellers. Coupled with celebrities etc being diagnosed. Either they were unlucky or the cases were rampant of there.

Trump flips and flops as well. Massive damage to his standing should be inflicted, but his base is so stupid in many ways, who knows. Still hard to believe that the poor fit so aggressively against universal health care.

In short, like in the big short - hold your nerve. Unless a vaccine is discovered and available now, this is going to be a huge impact on them and their economy.

Bringing the economy back by Easter? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIvSMAa3meE

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP500 (INDEXSP) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.