SP500 0.58% 2,958.8 standard & poor's 500

Thought this was interesting courtesy of XJO thread:”Since the...

1. 46 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    Thought this was interesting courtesy of XJO thread:

”Since the start of 2021, Bloomberg reports that company executives sold $300 million worth of shares through Friday, 16 times the total they purchased (a total of 1,000 insiders sold their own stock and 128 bought shares, leaving the sell-to-buy ratio poised for the highest monthly reading in data going back to 1988).And at the same time, those company executives have authorized their companies to buy back $29 billion over the stretch, up 46% from a year earlier.”

Mortgage freeze over and job keeper being wound back in Australia as well.

Will be interesting to see what happens in the US, everyone getting stimulus checks but entering back into the Paris Climate Agreement which will cost 2 Trillion I think.

Watching closely for an opportunity to enter a small position into BBUS or BBOZ for a short-term trade as a hedge. But to be honest I am waiting for some signals before entering to confirm my position.

Have learnt my lesson and will lock in profits quickly if I am right or cut losses if wrong quickly. Could have doubled my money with the March crash so it can be profitable if used correctly. But has others in this thread have found out, it should be a small part of your portfolio and short-term play. Keep an open mind if the market decides now is not the time for a correction.

Good luck all with your investments whether they be BBUS, crypto or stocks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP500 (INDEXSP) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.