SP500 0.58% 2,958.8 standard & poor's 500

Are you high? How long have you been investing for? The ASX200...

1. 546 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93
    Are you high? How long have you been investing for? The ASX200 dances the same dance on downturns as the SP500.

Look what happened in 2008 & 2020. Lesser extent some of the smaller pullbacks.

And yes I do hold some US equities and will look to buy more when the time is right thanks, at the moment it is incredibly overvalued and I don't go long when my taxi driver is going long.

Look I am getting pretty hammered with BBUS but I genuinely don't care, everyone has different risk tolerance and I am a unique case probably where I have some capital gains tax to pay so I feel absolutely nothing for some losses to offset that.

Again mate your situation and motives for being in whatever investment you're in is different to everyone else so just go get some time back in your life and hang out with your mates or something productive rather than just sitting here baiting people in the BBUS forum deary me. You're not saving the world here.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2932/2932075-6a12ec622c3e6025eb3d66b57edca23b.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP500 (INDEXSP) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.