SP500 0.58% 2,958.8 standard & poor's 500

Bitcoin has outperformed gold by over 100x in the last decade....

1. 1,539 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 61
    Bitcoin has outperformed gold by over 100x in the last decade. Crypto and global equities are pumping extremely hard and session looking very green. As i mentioned earlier theres a few people on this forum trying to sell the BBUS dream at every minor dip, so please be mindful to read through all the crap they mention.

Buy the dip (DCA), hold and... relax... It's really that simple to become rich, don't over complicate things. If you just bought the dip yesterday in other markets you'd be up by 30%. I'm gonna enjoy myself to another day of free money as i predict this trend to continue for another 3-6 months at the minimum. NO sign of reversal, continue to BTFD. You DON'T short dips in a bull market, that is complete suicide.

Continue to load up the dips in whatever asset class you're investing in, and simply watch your profits flow in doing nothing. Congratulations to all that listened once again, and i'm glad i can help people make money here during this difficult time. LONG N RELAX
    Last edited by Investor4091: 02/03/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP500 (INDEXSP) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.