SP500 0.58% 2,958.8 standard & poor's 500

Your exact words previously was I never said to purchase GME, i...

1. 46 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    Your exact words previously was I never said to purchase GME, i even offered you 1 BTC to show me where i said to buy GME at that price. So if we listened to your 'advice' we would have missed out on the pump and not made money.

The good traders on this forum have an open mind and listen to a variety of opinions which is why I listen to your points of view which on BTC have been correct so far and have been investing. I however do keep an open mind to the bear case as well. Well done on your earnings, but if you like money I would suggest keep an open mind about all opinions and not try and close off people with different points of view.

Buy and Hold is a great long term strategy for any investment, the S&P 500 from 2009 to current would be around a 500% return. Some people believe a correction is coming and want to maximise their profits by either keeping money on the sidelines to buy or short the market to profit off it.

I hope this forum can be an opportunity for everyone to voice their opinion and reasons why, rather than everyone trying to be right or proving others wrong.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP500 (INDEXSP) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.