SP500 0.58% 2,958.8 standard & poor's 500

I am not really concerned about other posters right or wrong...

1. 46 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21

I am not really concerned about other posters right or wrong calls. While I think your overall sentiment is right, I think you are cherry picking information to make your argument which is not a good way to prove your point. Your last few replies have included you talking about being successful by buy and hold long-term, buy the dips, intraday trading, etc which makes it difficult to actually pinpoint what trading strategy you are advocating for people to adopt.

I am not currently invested in BBUS and don't think its a current buy but am looking at opportunities in the next few months. As above I am long at the moment and will assess around the 4000 mark but it will likely go above this I believe.

My main concern at the moment is you are right. Making money since March has been really easy. People who have invested in any type of stock, index or crypto are seeing great returns on their investments. Even people not investing have had boosts in income from various government support. And we are in a time where you can invest in anything with any small amount of money on your phone. What happens when all these people have all this money earning them passive income like yourself without doing anything?

I guess that starts a conversation around inflation and I am not really sure if crypto is immune from inflation. I understand the limited supply argument but when there are over 4500 crypto currencies around people are not going to be in short supply.

Hope this thread can get back on track regarding the macro picture around the S&P 500

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP500 (INDEXSP) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.