SP500 0.58% 2,958.8 standard & poor's 500

Agreed, i started with 20k and cashed out already to buy cars,...

1. 1,539 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 61
    Agreed, i started with 20k and cashed out already to buy cars, property and other luxury items, and still have few million left staking. But honestly what's the point of selling if i'm making 80k a month with PASSIVE INCOME , doing nothing, and then getting the mass appreciation on top of this. I bet your miserable boring jobs don't even pay 10% of this, and i don't even have to do anything LOLLL. I've been spamming it here since June 2020 and many people had ample opportunity to get in at any time, especially at the dips where i was typing here that this is a fantastic time to load up.

It's their loss at the end of the day. They will live their miserable lives while people in their early 20s make so much free money they can retire and enjoy the rest of their life. People like @thebarry111@bgtaylo and @mark79bond laughed at us but look who got the last laugh. All these 'pros' here thought they were the real genius buying in BBUS, while us 'reddiots' were buying the top. The only problem is that they've been saying this for nearly a year LOL, and missed the biggest bull run in history in the mean time. Boy it would suck to be a BBUS holder, even as a investment or hedge, it's just wasted money that can be used elsewhere for 5-10x monthly gains.

Cryptocurrencies pumping, Alts pumping, Oil up, USA up, Aus flying up, GOLD at 10month LOWS (great advice again @thebarry111), and BBUS about to hit all time lows.

Shows you what your inflated ego and ignorance has costed you, millions of dollars of free money, ouch, i would also be frustrated if i were you.
    Last edited by Investor4091: 31/03/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP500 (INDEXSP) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.