SP500 0.58% 2,958.8 standard & poor's 500

Yeah i'm retarded. I'm a new trader that turned 20k into...

1. 1,539 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 61
    Yeah i'm retarded. I'm a new trader that turned 20k into millions of dollars in under a year, but i'm the retard and you're the genius...

You said that Gold is a better tool of hedging than BTC, but look at the charts and u'll learn that you once again provided false and misleading information to trick investors to lose their hard earned money. You also said BBUS is a great hedging tool even though it has ETF decay, high management fees and inconsistent leveraged designed so investors will lose over time. You didn't say wrong thread for crypto, every dip you laughed here and said horrible advice, but then it went to make further highs and you further humiliated yourself.

Do you see how every information you give turns out to be wrong, yet you are the one typing like the genius of the century. I would personally be ashamed if i were you, you can see 10-20 people in this thread publicly thank me for making a tonne of money during this difficult time, i can't find one person thanking you?

Do you want people to lose money during a global pandemic and struggle even further during this already difficult time? What's wrong with you?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP500 (INDEXSP) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.