SP500 0.58% 2,958.8 standard & poor's 500

Didn't you say this last year when BBUS was $4 , $3 then $2 and...

1. 1,539 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 61
    Didn't you say this last year when BBUS was $4 , $3 then $2 and now nearing $1? Do you purposefully give new investors wrong information so they can lose their life savings during an already difficult period? Why are you condoning holding such a bogus product like BBUS for 12+ months, do you really get enjoyment from other people's suffering? What's wrong with you?

All those 30 year cycles shared last year with the 'dip crash' very close were all proven wrong, and now you are at it again. Lol eventually you will be right but who cares if the crash is from 5000 to 4200, you'd still be up today.... You should be ashamed of yourself for acting so selfishly i honestly don't know how you sleep at night.

Just long and relax, what's so hard for people to understand? Becoming rich has become quick and easy, with very little effort required nowadays. I've turned $20k to over 4.2 million dollars, and my friends have made much more than me in that same period (i'm under performing lol). I can only imagine how much money you guys will have, as you started investing well before us and had much more capital to start.

Congratulations to everyone who ignored @durmaz and made real money like the rest of us.
    Last edited by Investor4091: 08/04/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP500 (INDEXSP) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.