SP500 0.58% 2,958.8 standard & poor's 500

Yes it is that easy. Me and my other friend only started last...

1. 1,539 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 61
    Yes it is that easy. Me and my other friend only started last year and are up between 20,000% to 100,000%, that's excluding the passive income generated daily.

to @durmaz - All you have to do is long n relax, it's really that simple. Just hit the green button, sit back on a couch, watch a movie, and see the profits unfold... No idea why you are overcomplicating such a simple task with inverse leveraged ETF's such as BBUS that constantly erodes with decay. Anyone who hasn't made a tonne of money in the last 12 months should reconsider if investing is really for them. We're not even 25 and retired and never have to work again, and you want to type like you know better than us "reddiots"

Even joke coin like Dogecoin is up 250x in the last 24 months. 4k becomes over $1m, and then you get passive income paid on top of this. I'm literally trying to do bad trades on purpose but just up making more money... Making this much free money should honestly be illegal...

Serves you right, your inflated ego and ignorance has costed you greatly. Enjoy staying poor!!!!
    Last edited by Investor4091: 11/04/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP500 (INDEXSP) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.