SP500 0.58% 2,958.8 standard & poor's 500

How's your ETH short at $1200 going @thebarry111 . I saw it just...

1. 1,539 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 61
    How's your ETH short at $1200 going @thebarry111 . I saw it just broke another all time high today past $2300 so i assume you are past bankruptcy at this stage? Your inflated ego and ignorance on donkey kong coins proved to be costly as i promised. A lifetime of free money and financial freedom missed all because you thought you were "Mr know it all."

All my friends who are all below 25 years old has officially retired. I've made 280K in the past 3 days and at this rate will buy my third property by end of month. We can enjoy the rest of our lives doing what we want on our terms without working a stupid 9-5 job .It's crazy how i told you that this will be costly and to accept you were wrong months ago, but you still failed to grow a pair. Enjoy BBUS as it hits new all time lows tomorrow without any daily passive income.

Every single one of my calls/information have been right, i've given dozens, from DeFi, to BTC/ETH to XRP and even NFT's. My calls on S&P smashing past 3000, 3500, 3800 and now 4000 have also been spot on. All i've seen you post Barry is that Gold is a better hedge than Bitcoin, Cryptocurrencies will crash and that S&P has hit the top at 3500, 3800 and now 4000....Do you realise how every information you give is wrong, while every information i give is right, yet you want to talk the most crap in this forum?

Enjoy staying poor LOL!!!!
    Last edited by Investor4091: 14/04/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP500 (INDEXSP) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.