SP500 0.58% 2,958.8 standard & poor's 500

I love how the same people that think crypto is worthless and...

1. 549 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 62
    I love how the same people that think crypto is worthless and 'backed by nothing' love BBUS, the leveraged, high-fee, price decaying ETF that inverses an index that only goes up in the long term. BBUS isn't even backed by nothing, it's backed by nothing in the negatives LMAO a literal capital destroyer.

Share indexes go up
    Crypto goes up

So what do the geniuses buy? BBUS lmao!! And then in 12 months, when they've lost 80% of their money instead of profiting off a mega bull run they all do it, they say 'the markets were rigged!', 'markets don't move with the economy anymore!', 'I'm buying gold!' or 'I'm going back to term deposits!'. I read this whole thread when I found it and it's the same story over and over again, people going broke on friggen BBUS until they finally spit the dummy and give up on investing altogther, or go and buy stupid gold stocks and watch Peter Schiff videos.

For gods sake anyone new to investing who has stumbled into here, FOR GODS SAKE DO NOT BUY BBUS it is a LITERAL CAPITAL DESTROYER that has ruined lives. Do not listen to this perma-bears they just want this thread to be an echo chamber of doom and gloom so they can suck more people into their misery.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP500 (INDEXSP) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.